Introducing the AYANEO Slide: Redefining PC Gaming Handhelds
The PC gaming handheld market is about to witness a groundbreaking innovation with the arrival of the AYANEO Slide. Priced at $699 USD during the crowdfunding period, this handheld device packs a punch with its state-of-the-art features and impressive tech. While other AYANEO products like the Steam Deck and ROG Ally are making waves, the AYANEO Slide dares to stand out with its unique “floating screen” design.
Instead of a traditional fixed display, the 6-inch 1080p IPS display of the AYANEO Slide slides up to unveil a full QWERTY keyboard. This innovative concept not only adds a touch of practicality but also brings a refreshing change to the PC gaming handheld space. The adjustable angle of the sliding screen allows for personalized viewing, ranging from 10 to 30 degrees, ensuring optimum comfort for gamers.
The AYANEO Slide boasts impressive specifications that make it a force to be reckoned with. Its IPS display technology showcases a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a pixel density of 368PPI. With a brightness of 400-nits and 100% sRGB color coverage, the visual experience on the AYANEO Slide is nothing short of breathtaking.
In addition to its remarkable display, the AYANEO Slide offers an ergonomic design crafted from PC and glass fiber materials. The inclusion of hall-sensing analog sticks and hall effect triggers enhances the gaming experience, catering to the needs of avid gamers. Furthermore, the device is equipped with a powerful 46.3Wh battery and a “3+2” Triple Copper Tube Cooling System, ensuring efficient performance even during intense gaming sessions.
AYANEO doesn’t disappoint when it comes to storage options. The AYANEO Slide comes in various configurations, starting from 16GB of LPDDR5X 7500MHz memory and 512GB of M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 SSD storage. For those seeking even more space, there is an impressive option with 64GB of memory and a whopping 4TB of internal storage.
Excitement is building as shipping for the AYANEO Slide is scheduled to commence in mid-December 2023. The early bird price of $699 USD is a great opportunity for gamers to get their hands on this groundbreaking device. To learn more about the AYANEO Slide and support its development, visit the Indiegogo page dedicated to this extraordinary PC gaming handheld. Get ready to redefine the gaming experience with the AYANEO Slide!
Q: What is the AYANEO Slide?
A: The AYANEO Slide is a PC gaming handheld device with a unique “floating screen” design.
Q: How much does the AYANEO Slide cost?
A: During the crowdfunding period, the AYANEO Slide is priced at $699 USD.
Q: What are the key features of the AYANEO Slide?
A: The AYANEO Slide features a 6-inch 1080p IPS display with a sliding mechanism to reveal a QWERTY keyboard. It also offers adjustable viewing angles, impressive display specifications, an ergonomic design with analog sticks and triggers, a powerful battery, and storage options.
Q: When will the AYANEO Slide be available for shipping?
A: Shipping for the AYANEO Slide is scheduled to commence in mid-December 2023.
1. PC gaming handheld market: The market segment that focuses on portable devices specifically designed for gaming on personal computers.
2. Crowdfunding: The practice of funding a project or venture by raising money from a large number of people, typically through online platforms.
3. IPS display: IPS stands for In-Plane Switching, which is a type of LCD technology known for its wide viewing angles and accurate color reproduction.
4. QWERTY keyboard: A keyboard layout commonly used in English-speaking countries, named after the first six letters in the top row of keys.
5. Pixel density: The number of pixels per unit of length in a display, usually measured in pixels per inch (PPI).
6. sRGB color coverage: A standard color space widely used in digital imaging, ensuring consistent and accurate color representation across various devices.
7. LPDDR5X memory: Low-Power Double Data Rate 5X memory, a type of RAM optimized for power efficiency and high performance in mobile devices.
8. M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 SSD: An SSD (Solid State Drive) form factor and interface specification that provides high-speed data transfer using the PCIe 4.0 protocol.